Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yet another Christmas Blessing

Wow, when it rains it pours!  This evening we went to my parents' house for supper along with my sister and her three kids.  My brother-in-law was going to join us but I was told he was tied up at a work meeting and he wouldn't be there until after supper.  My parents just got home on Sunday from visiting my brother and sister-in-law and niece in California, so it was really nice to see them again. 

A little while into supper, my brother-in-law, Lukas showed up, but right after saying hello, he went back outside.  I didn't even notice anything, until the doorbell rang and when I looked into the porch, he was gone.  I assumed that he had run back outside simply to ring the doorbell to bug everyone, so I didn't think anything of it.  The doorbell continued ringing and then the door opened and in walked my brother, sister-in-law and niece from California.  I was stunned!  What an amazing Christmas surprise.  It turns out that this was a Christmas present from Nicole and Lukas so that our entire family could be together again before Steve and the kids and I leave for the Philippines.

This will definitely be a wonderful Christmas to remember!

Merry Christmas,

Kerri

Our wonderful Christmas surprise

2 comments:

Salem said...

Hooray for all your Christmas blessings! God is so good! May He continue to bless you beyond your wildest imagination! Praying for you and your family!

~*Beth*~ said...

Hi Kerri! Are you coming to MMC this year? Awesome! Another older student! Yay! :) haha. I'm 30 and the oldest one here. Looking forward to having some folks here who are more my stage of life.
I will be the one coming to the states in July to help all the first year students transition over. I'll see you soon.
Many blessings getting everything ready to move to, what I fondly refer to as "midwifery bootcamp" :)
If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask.
xoxo
Beth