Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Printer Frustrations Part 2

I realized that I didn't update everyone with the follow-up to my printer ordeal.  If you don't know what I mean please read the post below this one first!

So after everything that happened previously, the ink company sent someone from their company to my house to see if they could get the old cartridge to work.  She came in, I put the old cartridge in the printer, did a test print, and guess what?

It still didn't work.  Big surprise.

So I put the new cartridge in and did a test print to show her that it wasn't a problem with the printer.  She then sent a text message to her boss, and had to wait for a reply.  Eventually she received a reply, packed up the old cartridge, and told me that I would be getting a refund.

At this point I have no idea when that will be.  Ahh, frustration.

No comments: