Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Photo Album Dilemma

After much debate with myself, I decided that I really did want to take all of our photo albums with us to the Philippines.  We are going to be there for a significant amount of time, and photo albums are important to me, so they need to come.  After looking through them one last time, Steve packed them all up last night, taped the box and tried to move it - that's when we realized we had a problem.  There was no way he could carry the box by himself, it was simply too heavy, too many photo albums.  So now our box sits very nicely in the middle of our porch, and tonight we have to unpack it and decide which photo albums to take and which to leave behind in storage.  I knew we had a lot of photo albums, but I didn't realize it was enough to completely fill a shipping box.
Now before any of you digital loving, techy people laugh at me for having photo albums, yes I do have a digital camera, and I am well aware of the fact that I can simply have my pictures on the computer or a digital picture frame for that matter, and look at them that way.  However, I DESPISE looking at pictures on the computer, it's frustrating and not at all as satisfying as sitting down with a cup of tea, and a photo album on my lap, remembering and reminiscing.

Ahh, the joys of moving!

Kerri

No comments: